League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Is kayle really that bad in 3s? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1334864)

Boo 10-07-2011 10:19 PM

Is kayle really that bad in 3s?

Seems like every game I play her, it's an easy win. I think she is extremely versatile in 3v3 and works very well with a hero like trynd or jax when paired with her ult. She is pretty item dependent but she has strong lane presence and can fill in many roles. Her ganks leave something to be desired though.

infinite azure 10-07-2011 10:23 PM

She's not bad with a hyper carry of course. It's more if you can actually get one after bans.

I personally think she's fine, does pretty good damage with pretty low gold if you malady-witsend.

Boo 10-07-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzuraZero (Hozzászólás 15554763)
She's not bad with a hyper carry of course. It's more if you can actually get one after bans.

I personally think she's fine, does pretty good damage with pretty low gold if you malady-witsend.

I went rageblade + nashors as her core and it did great

infinite azure 10-07-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chouncey (Hozzászólás 15554832)
I went rageblade + nashors as her core and it did great

that works too, the AS, MR/Shred gives some of the highest potential DPS for the money, try it and you will not be disappointed.

Wits End's On-hit 42 damage is like 210 AP to her E, and reducing their MR will make that hurt even more.

Chettone 10-08-2011 01:16 AM

IMO Kayle isnt that good for TT.

Most team compositions are something like this: tanky dps + jungler + AP burster

Kayle is a hybrid DPS ranged carry. She is too squishy and vulnerable to disables. She has no jump skills and her ultimate isnt that good enough. Ezreal is far superior as a ranged Hybrid DPS for TT.

In order to play with a Kayle on your team, your composition should be something like: Kayle + CC heavy tank (alistar, cho gath or maybe singed) + (not so tanky) Jungler. Since Kayle is too fragile, the main role of your tank will be to save Kayle's ass.

DPS carrys on TT must be tough enough in order to have 15 sec fights at lvl 18. Mundo, Udyr, Olaf, Xin Zhao are good examples. Kayle is just too fragile (even with ulti). 1 Fed Udyr can beat 2 fed Kayles (or maybe 3).

infinite azure 10-08-2011 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chettone (Hozzászólás 15558641)
IMO Kayle isnt that good for TT.

Most team compositions are something like this: tanky dps + jungler + AP burster

Kayle is a hybrid DPS ranged carry. She is too squishy and vulnerable to disables. She has no jump skills and her ultimate isnt that good enough. Ezreal is far superior as a ranged Hybrid DPS for TT.

In order to play with a Kayle on your team, your composition should be something like: Kayle + CC heavy tank (alistar, cho gath or maybe singed) + (not so tanky) Jungler. Since Kayle is too fragile, the main role of your tank will be to save Kayle's ass.

DPS carrys on TT must be tough enough in order to have 15 sec fights at lvl 18. Mundo, Udyr, Olaf, Xin Zhao are good examples. Kayle is just too fragile (even with ulti). 1 Fed Udyr can beat 2 fed Kayles (or maybe 3).

I've managed AD carries, Cait/Vayne are rather strong, and if your jungler is say, nocturne or fiddles, having the ult would be powerful. Still not certain what is the best team to build around them, but I assume like them kayle would be a high risk high reward.

Vraell 10-08-2011 05:51 AM

I personally haven't lost a ranked 3s game against a Kayle yet. She just doesn't doesn't bring as much to the table as someone like Rumble, Cho, Singed, Lee, or Trynd. However, this doesn't mean she isn't viable, there are just better picks.

BulletTime 10-08-2011 07:47 AM

Imo Kayle is the best support to use in 3v3, can deal enough damage and has great ult...

nnerdz 10-08-2011 12:23 PM

whats 3v3?