League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Cahier de Doleances for Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1334271)

Nanners 10-07-2011 07:37 PM

Cahier de Doleances for Twisted Treeline
 
Basic things that need to be changed. Riot doesn't care about TT because its basically dominion with more strategy and far more balanced champion picks so I doubt they'll read this, but a few simple changes could fix TT pretty well.


1) Dragon is too easy and spawns too early. Make it harder like SR dragon and spawn a little later.

2) Wriggles is way too good. The stats are good, the procs are godlike, and the ward is way excessive for the map. Just remove it for 3s.

3) Put in sanguine blade because dps need a good lifesteal item and BT is even worse on TT than it is on SR

4) No pink wards. Make people risk the oracles. There are like3 good ward spots in TT and pink ward wars are not beneficial to anyone.

5) Last but not least standardize the jungle creep buffs.

Treeline is by far my favorite map due to the incredibly wide range of viable champions and the unique strategies and maneuvers that can be done. It has a constant action feel without ******mode decision making RNG in dominion. People always remember the days when Mundo and Singed dominated TT. Its much different now, and the amount of different strategies is outstanding. I wish riot would show this mode a little support.

LEVEL 5 DAGON 10-07-2011 07:40 PM

Standardize all jungle creeps, not just the buffs. Honestly, we don't need the wolves in top jungle - just have 2 golem camps. Sucks so hard to not get level 2 off your first jungle camp.

infinite azure 10-07-2011 07:52 PM

pink wards are necessary to counter things like akali

BRAVEYpl0x 10-07-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanners (Hozzászólás 15548460)

5) Last but not least standardize the jungle creep buffs.

Any ideas on how RIot could standarize buff camps, but keep both buffs types?

LEVEL 5 DAGON 10-08-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRAVEYpl0x (Hozzászólás 15551176)
Any ideas on how RIot could standarize buff camps, but keep both buffs types?

One wolf one wraith. Not that hard.

BRAVEYpl0x 10-08-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEVEL 5 DAGON (Hozzászólás 15572674)
One wolf one wraith. Not that hard.

The key here is symmetry. If left has wolves and right has wraiths, that is FAR from symmetric. I'm pretty sure Riot is really big on map symmetry (it's the reason they build maps east-west and not corner-corner) after they realized that slight symmetry differences on SR gives Pruple a slight advantage.

I am quite sure given the different sides different buff camps would go strongly against their current design direction. So, I ask again, how to keep 2 buff types with only 2 buff camps? Is this just a fundamental flaw in the design of TT?

rayoul 10-08-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzuraZero (Hozzászólás 15549144)
pink wards are necessary to counter things like akali

this

rayoul 10-08-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanners (Hozzászólás 15548460)
Basic things that need to be changed. Riot doesn't care about TT because its basically dominion with more strategy and far more balanced champion picks so I doubt they'll read this, but a few simple changes could fix TT pretty well.


1) Dragon is too easy and spawns too early. Make it harder like SR dragon and spawn a little later.


2) Wriggles is way too good. The stats are good, the procs are godlike, and the ward is way excessive for the map. Just remove it for 3s.

3) Put in sanguine blade because dps need a good lifesteal item and BT is even worse on TT than it is on SR

4) No pink wards. Make people risk the oracles. There are like3 good ward spots in TT and pink ward wars are not beneficial to anyone.

5) Last but not least standardize the jungle creep buffs.

Treeline is by far my favorite map due to the incredibly wide range of viable champions and the unique strategies and maneuvers that can be done. It has a constant action feel without ******mode decision making RNG in dominion. People always remember the days when Mundo and Singed dominated TT. Its much different now, and the amount of different strategies is outstanding. I wish riot would show this mode a little support.



I only play tt and have 1300 win so here is what i think should be changed in TT, but first here is some answers to ur 5 questions


1) ... high elo works with wards early to get dragon control as soon as it spawns, if the reason u think it should spawn later is cos ur to noob to get a dragon ward at 5 minutes in and drag gets stolen, your just bad at the game, period .....

it cannot be that much harder because it was designed to be soloed, unlike SR where u need most of your team to go trough, then again if it spawns 5 minutes in its because some comps are able to drag as soon as it spawns ......

i dont know how u did gold in season one not knowing the basics ..... reminds me of people wanting to remove flash a few weeks bk

2) wriggles is a good item indead, but u seem to not understand that nerfing wriggle cripples the jungler by a lot ... making it very easy for anyone to just run around in jungle and get free kills on any jungler ( exept rare cases like cho gath who jungles out of a revolver, workin on gunblade from start ) ..... making junglers useless sounds pretty dumb to me ....

3) yhea wtv, put in the other item in, however i think items from dominion are more cost effective, youd have to raise it's price

4) everything u say here is just wrong...
3 good spots O_O ???
WHAT ..........
and then not beneficial for anyone? ( or just not beneficial for u cos the chars u use are crippled by pinks, AKA ur a crying scrub)

we all know oracles are garbage in TT unless u play vs certain champs, pinks are an effective way to take off the other teams map control........

and finaly 5) jungle is fine the way it is ....




TL; DR : THE ONLY THING THAT THIS NEWB THREAD SHOULD OF BEEN SPEAKING OF IS ABOUT THE BALANCE OF THE CHARS, SOME CHARS ARE JUST REETARDED OP IN TT ..... giving those chars a slight nerf on damage they deal would make it more balanced ... we can all think of chars that can take 3 guys alone if slightly fed ( mord or jax for example ......... not gonna go any deeper in that matter right now )


ps: singed still is op as fok in TT, just so you know

LEVEL 5 DAGON 10-08-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRAVEYpl0x (Hozzászólás 15580684)
The key here is symmetry. If left has wolves and right has wraiths, that is FAR from symmetric. I'm pretty sure Riot is really big on map symmetry (it's the reason they build maps east-west and not corner-corner) after they realized that slight symmetry differences on SR gives Pruple a slight advantage.

I am quite sure given the different sides different buff camps would go strongly against their current design direction. So, I ask again, how to keep 2 buff types with only 2 buff camps? Is this just a fundamental flaw in the design of TT?

It would take a full redesign of the jungle. I'd rather have standardized, asymmetrical buff spawns than random spawns.

And honestly? With how close the two buff camps are, the symmetry problem isn't a big one. It takes 2 more steps to get to the camp further from your spawn. If two champions of equal movement speed both leave spawn at the same time to get to the buff camp, they'd see eachother coming anyway.

Personally I'd like to see a redesign of the jungle. I think ideally there should be 2 green buff camps as the closest top jungle spawns, two golem camps as the middle top jungle spawns, and white buff camps as the bottom jungle spawns. That way you have a choice to gank either lane when grabbing a white buff, and you can start your jungle in relative safety at a green buff camp. The little mixed bag small lizard/medium lizard/golem camp serves no real purpose, and wolves/wraiths are too low exp. Or maybe add a new spawn to bottom jungle with wraiths or wolves or golem/lizards. Anything but the current layout.

LEVEL 5 DAGON 10-08-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayoul (Hozzászólás 15583128)
I only play tt and have 1300 win so here is what i think should be changed in TT, but first here is some answers to ur 5 questions


1) ... high elo

Stopped reading there.

Sorry dude, but you're unranked in all brackets including 3s. And you lack a border in your profile, so you were unranked last season as well. Don't start off your argument with "high elo" if you've never played serious games. I know plenty of people who only play SR and have 1300+ wins who are still ****ty at SR, TT is no different.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:18 AM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc