League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Any questions? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1330529)

Friggid 10-06-2011 07:58 PM

Any questions?

I've been playing TT for a long time, I've hit pretty high ratings and got plat from 3's. I've beaten some of the top teams and know quite a few of the top players and I'd be happy to answer any questions aspiring TT players might have to help give them an edge up.

Edit: Im sure whoever asks questions Vraell would be glad to also help answer some of them cause he likes to troll my thread ; ).

infinite azure 10-06-2011 08:04 PM

How do you deal with comps like Yorick-Gangplank-Rumble? With absurdly high sustained damage and burst damage?

Also, when confronting a gimmick like a triple toss comp(singed, vayne, ali), how can you alter your playstyle adequately to not get thrown everywhere, Boots 3/5?

Styleii 10-06-2011 08:29 PM

What are some good champions to 1v2 at bottom lane without getting destroyed?
Usually I get completely zoned if my teammate is jungling and they don't have a jungler.

rayoul 10-08-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Styleii (Hozzászólás 15506136)
Usually I get completely zoned if my teammate is jungling and they don't have a jungler.

*1300 win elite in tt only

first thing tht u must know is that u cant get zoned if u dont push ur lane .... let the creeps to ur tower and last hit as much as u can ...............

second thing u need is a guy cant be dived easely, basicly tanky

third thing tht really works well to solo 2 is guys with taunt (rammus, shen or galio)
because enemy cant come near tower by fear of agroing it

rayoul 10-08-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzuraZero (Hozzászólás 15505209)
How do you deal with comps like Yorick-Gangplank-Rumble? With absurdly high sustained damage and burst damage?

Also, when confronting a gimmick like a triple toss comp(singed, vayne, ali), how can you alter your playstyle adequately to not get thrown everywhere, Boots 3/5?

considering the yorick gankplank rumble team u cant really do anything because it was a composition built by the best tt pplayers of season one ( yes gp as a jungler i know )

i hang around high elo alot and if they have that comp ur pretty much just facked .....

there is not easy counter to this ......... im not saying its auto loose, but if u dont have the upper hand early and is able to keep it its gg cos its not late game that you can come back on those guys

id suggest getting map control and trying to gank jungler when he comes on ur side of the map, cos beetween me and you,laners are way harder to gank (but then again, its for a reason why gp is the jungler...... oranges harr harr harr)

Now, considering the toss comp, it is counterable,

first thing u need is no easy target, ur 3 guys must be somewhat tanky so tht they cant just burst a guy down in 2 seconds ,

second thing u need obviously is running speed, most preferably mercury threads or boots of swiftness ...

third thing is hard ranged cc ( such as sion's stun ) to stop the guys from all jumping on one guy and bursting him down

infinite azure 10-08-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayoul (Hozzászólás 15584912)
considering the yorick gankplank rumble team u cant really do anything because it was a composition built by the best tt pplayers of season one ( yes gp as a jungler i know )

i hang around high elo alot and if they have that comp ur pretty much just facked .....

there is not easy counter to this ......... im not saying its auto loose, but if u dont have the upper hand early and is able to keep it its gg cos its not late game that you can come back on those guys

I noted. which is why I wanted a former top player to tell me how they'd beat it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayoul (Hozzászólás 15584912)

Now, considering the toss comp, it is counterable,

first thing u need is no easy target, ur 3 guys must be somewhat tanky so tht they cant just burst a guy down in 2 seconds ,

second thing u need obviously is running speed, most preferably mercury threads or boots of swiftness ...

third thing is hard ranged cc ( such as sion's stun ) to stop the guys from all jumping on one guy and bursting him down

The problem common with super gimmick comps like this, you really can't counterpick with an entire team because you might only get to see their entire team for 1 pick, or 2/3 of it for 2. I'm pretty sure slows and extra MS is the answer, but again, just wondering what a plat would do.

rayoul 10-08-2011 07:17 PM

What i wanna know is what the high elo community thinks about riven and xerath, because i rarely see them .. and when i do im neither impressed or deceived ..... are they just balanced ??

Captain Kopp 10-08-2011 08:19 PM

love to talk to ya and play a game or two add me in game

rayoul 10-08-2011 08:20 PM

Tankz mate :D

Godzealot 10-09-2011 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Styleii (Hozzászólás 15506136)

Kennen is my best bet in a 1v2. Morg can do great too, off the top of my head.