League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Updates (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1326484)

Leopold Mozart 10-05-2011 09:48 PM

Updates

Any chance for some updates for this map? Like a second final turret, or more turret damage?

JayceJa 10-05-2011 09:52 PM

the only real change the map needs is the spawning pool tower not almost overlapping the nexus tower range, the closeness of them means the game is far too easy to defend

move the spawning pools both back a bit and reduce their turret range significantly

The Soup Kitchen 10-05-2011 09:54 PM

This game mode needs more updates characters that are unbalanced in the normal game/dominion result in then being unbalanced by twice as much. Please update it Riot.

Chaosblade83 10-05-2011 09:54 PM

I like that its easy to defend. It allows for a late game team to attempt to defend for late game, or a smart team thats being stomped to defend and get some gold/items so they can come back. That way its not like "oh enemy team is doing good, GG surrender"

Roader 10-05-2011 09:56 PM

The problem is that its to easy to camp forever. Dragging minions into your spawn pool shouldnt be allowed. Makes games that would have ended in 20min drag on to 30-40min

JayceJa 10-05-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roader (Hozzászólás 15462168)
The problem is that its to easy to camp forever. Dragging minions into your spawn pool shouldnt be allowed. Makes games that would have ended in 20min drag on to 30-40min

exactly, its incredibly boring too, i know from experience that while coming back after camping and farming until the 50 minute mark is possible, even for the winning side it isnt fun

its also especially terrible base design when they have blitz/gragas/rammus, you cant even hit their nexus tower without being in range of being pulled into the pool tower and insta-killed

Gloribhem 10-06-2011 06:30 AM

Adding a 2nd nexus turret would just allow for way more turtling then they already have. I had a great score with Lee Sin the other day. I was like 12-2-7 or something like that. We were stomping on them, but then when we went to push nexus they were able to keep us back because they were able to get my two teammates into the nexus tower and then 3 of em against me. Then just turtled next to the turret and as I was trying to take it down it constantly but died like 5 more times before I finally got the last hit on it.

èXx 10-06-2011 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloribhem (Hozzászólás 15472802)
Adding a 2nd nexus turret would just allow for way more turtling then they already have. I had a great score with Lee Sin the other day. I was like 12-2-7 or something like that. We were stomping on them, but then when we went to push nexus they were able to keep us back because they were able to get my two teammates into the nexus tower and then 3 of em against me. Then just turtled next to the turret and as I was trying to take it down it constantly but died like 5 more times before I finally got the last hit on it.

This is correct. I've been in numerous games that were drawn out do to how easy it is to sit and defend. Luckily it only takes one solid ace to finish the game after that. I'd like to see a little more distance between the spawn points and the final turret/nexus.

Godzealot 10-06-2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayceJa (Hozzászólás 15462026)
the only real change the map needs is the spawning pool tower not almost overlapping the nexus tower range, the closeness of them means the game is far too easy to defend

move the spawning pools both back a bit and reduce their turret range significantly

+1000
Nothing worse than a team turtling for 10 minutes thanks to the spawn laser.