League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Skins and Olaf Bundles in the Upcoming Patch (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=130818)

MrCrumb 06-07-2010 03:38 PM

New Skins and Olaf Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

11 Attachment(s)
Is it really new patch time already? Indeed it is! With the new patch fast approaching, it's about that time for us to give you the skinny on what to expect. Take a look:

Sivir, Jax, and Shaco have some new looks on the way. Spectacular Sivir will be wearing some spectacularly patriotic colors, while Angler Jax has set down his lamppost to spend some quality time fishing on the river banks of Summoner's Rift. And Mad Hatter Shaco will be unleashing his insanity on Valoran in some seriously classy afternoon tea garb.

In addition to these new skins, Olaf, the Berserker, is ready to dish out some serious pain with his double axes.

Olaf Bundles

Now, if I were to ask you what you think is the one thing Berserkers love most, what would you say? Conquering and pillaging? Drinking the tears of their enemies? Bringing pain and suffering to all who stand in their way? Actually, the thing that true Berserkers love most is…snazzy outfits! So it’s only fitting that Olaf has a few different pelt styles to choose from. If you purchase the Glacial Olaf Bundle, you’ll save 50% on the Glacial Olaf skin. But if you want to plow through the battlefield with a sense of style, you can get the Olaf Double Bundle and save on both the Glacial Olaf and Forsaken Olaf skins

Glacial Olaf Bundle
Save 50% on the Glacial Olaf skin when you purchase the champion and skin together.
- Olaf champion + Glacial Olaf skin (normally 1495 RP) will be only 1235 RP!

Olaf Double Bundle
Save 40% on both the Glacial Olaf and Forsaken Olaf skins when you purchase the champion and skins together.
- Olaf champion + Forsaken Olaf skin + Glacial Olaf skin (normally 2015 RP) will be only 1599 RP!

These bundles will only be available until the end of the weekend following the patch, so don’t miss out! After the release of the patch, click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase these Olaf bundles.

UPDATE: These bundle sales have ended.

Idzuna 06-07-2010 03:39 PM

Sh-sh-sh-shaco skins?!

:O

YungSteezy 06-07-2010 03:41 PM

Mad Hatter Shaco looks awsome! Thanks Riot!

Mindler 06-07-2010 03:41 PM

Awesome Shaco skin!

Nightkota 06-07-2010 03:41 PM

Definitely liking the fisherman jax

TheMountainGoat 06-07-2010 03:41 PM

o god is it tonight
i hope its tonight

olaf looks so cool :D

rrrrrRubes 06-07-2010 03:43 PM

Fishing rod?!

AngieBug 06-07-2010 03:44 PM

great shaco skin looks like i may be buiyng him afterall (looks like my decision to keep my 8k ip was a good idea seeing as olaf is at least 3150 or 6300)

BlargCow 06-07-2010 03:47 PM

olaf needs a bigger axe

Kriminalx 06-07-2010 03:47 PM

wow the quality of the new skins keeps increasing GJ!