League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [champion suggestion] jermany (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1275323)

partier 09-24-2011 03:46 AM

[champion suggestion] jermany

stats

health 540 (100/level)
attack dmg. 85 (2/level)
range 100
ablity power 0 (0/level)
movement speed 300
mana:350 (100/level)
mana regen 17
weapon: black knife

roles: carry,melle

ablties:

passive: jermany gains armor pen for each percentage of his hp he has lost (by this i mean lets say jermany is fighting a neutral monster and he loses idk 20% of his hp he gains armor pen but if i heals after he loses the passive)

q: passive jermany gains (10%,15%,16%,17%,18% ) attack speed active deals (20,25,30,35,40) dmg to the target and slows them by (2%,4%,6%,7%,8%) for 3.5 seconds (deals bonus dmg from ad 40%)
cooldown:10 seconds,7 seconds,5 seconds,4 seconds, 3 seconds

w: jermany insantly silents an enemy dealing (25 dmg,30dmg,40dmg,45dmg,50 dmg) for 3 seconds (ap ratio 25%) cooldown: 22 seconds,16 seconds,12 seconds,10 seconds,6 seconds

e: jermany lunges onto an enemy champion dealing (35,38,41,56,70)dmg + 50% of his attack damage
cooldown: 30,26,23,18,10 seconds

r:(ultimate) jermany (stuns,fears,or surpresses dk which 1 i should use) for at rank1 (2 seconds?)or is that 2 long
at rank 2(2.5seconds?) at rank 3 (3 seconds?)

items:
merc treads
phantom dancer
bloodthrsiter
black clever
infite edge

attire: red skin
black coat
black hat
black gloves
black pants
black shoes

story/lore:

Jermany was once the king of Noxus. He has 3 brothers who tried 2 assassinate him in the past. Jermany got assassinated by Blitzcrank, Sion and Katarina. He was revived by Taric, Sona and Soraka. Upon his resurrection, he could recall his name and those responsible for his death. The fact that the three who revived him were also part to the conspiracy eluded his memory. When he finally recalls this lost bit of information there will be Hell to pay for his wrath will be unrestrained. Jermany swore revenge on Blitzcrank, Sion and Katarnia. Jermany followed the rumors and whispers to the Great Halls, where the three assassins were said to be existing. He seeks to join the league to get his revenge on Blitzcrank, Sion and Katarina and enjoy the savory-sweet taste of vengeance again and again repeatedly.

He is forever in Taric, Sona, and Soraka's debt until he remembers they ordered his assassination. Jermany walks the world of Noxus clothed entirely in black to match the color of his heart . The only thing left exposed to the elements is his face and scalp which were stripped of flesh before he was killed. Jermany waited outside the gates of the League of Legends patiently not knowing what to expect. The summoners made inquiries about the lone, dark figure at the gate and were told of his great strength and power by Soraka, Taric and Sona. With this new information the decision was made to request the lone figure into the Great Hall. Jermany accepted because he thought he could get his revenge on Blitzcrank,Sion,and Katarnia. He attempted to extract revenge on Blitzcrank, but couldn't find him. Since he couldn't find Blitzcrank he searched after Sion to get him to tell him where Blitzcrank is then kill Sion.

He succeeded and found out that Blitzcrank was hiding in the brush near the dreaded Baron Nashor. The two had an epic battle however, Soraka came to Jermany's aid and they defeated Blitzcrank together. Then Sona, Taric, Soraka and Jermany all search for Katarina. Taric suggested they spread out to find Katarina. But little did they know Katarina was listening from the brush. She waited for them to depart and then desperately tried to find Sion and Blitzcrank. When she finally finds the unattended corpses of her two companions, She realizes she is next. The four were searching to find Katarina until Jermany remembers that Soraka, Sona and Taric ordered his assassination. Then Jermany found himself pitted against the three traitors. But suddenly, Katarina arrives to aide Jermany and together they slay Sona, Soraka and Taric. After surviving the lengthy and bloody battle, Katarnia offers Jermany a truce. Jermany chooses to accept the terms on one condition. The condition is that Katarina never ever betray Jermany again. Katarnia agrees to the verbal arrangement and they both swear a blood oath and still continue to fight side by side to this day.
Special thanks to: shouldaran and murti

shouldaran 09-24-2011 12:19 PM

Jermany was once the king of Noxus. He has 3 brothers who tried 2 assassinate him in the past. Jermany got assassinated by Blitzcrank, Sion and Katarina. He was revived by Taric, Sona and Soraka. Upon his resurrection, he could recall his name and those responsible for his death. The fact that the three who revived him were also part to the conspiracy eluded his memory. When he finally recalls this lost bit of information there will be Hell to pay for his wrath will be unrestrained. Jermany swore revenge on Blitzcrank, Sion and Katarnia. Jermany followed the rumors and whispers to the Great Halls, where the three assassins were said to be existing. He seeks to join the league to get his revenge on Blitzcrank, Sion and Katarina and enjoy the savory-sweet taste of vengeance again and again repeatedly.

He is forever in Taric, Sona, and Soraka's debt until he remembers they ordered his assassination. Jermany walks the world of Noxus clothed entirely in black to match the color of his heart . The only thing left exposed to the elements is his face and scalp which were stripped of flesh before he was killed. Jermany waited outside the gates of the League of Legends patiently not knowing what to expect. The summoners made inquiries about the lone, dark figure at the gate and were told of his great strength and power by Soraka, Taric and Sona. With this new information the decision was made to request the lone figure into the Great Hall. Jermany accepted because he thought he could get his revenge on Blitzcrank,Sion,and Katarnia. He attempted to extract revenge on Blitzcrank, but couldn't find him. Since he couldn't find Blitzcrank he searched after Sion to get him to tell him where Blitzcrank is then kill Sion.

He succeeded and found out that Blitzcrank was hiding in the brush near the dreaded Baron Nashor. The two had an epic battle however, Soraka came to Jermany's aid and they defeated Blitzcrank together. Then Sona, Taric, Soraka and Jermany all search for Katarina. Taric suggested they spread out to find Katarina. But little did they know Katarina was listening from the brush. She waited for them to depart and then desperately tried to find Sion and Blitzcrank. When she finally finds the unattended corpses of her two companions, She realizes she is next. The four were searching to find Katarina until Jermany remembers that Soraka, Sona and Taric ordered his assassination. Then Jermany found himself pitted against the three traitors. But suddenly, Katarina arrives to aide Jermany and together they slay Sona, Soraka and Taric. After surviving the lengthy and bloody battle, Katarnia offers Jermany a truce. Jermany chooses to accept the terms on one condition. The condition is that Katarina never ever betray Jermany again. Katarnia agrees to the verbal arrangement and they both swear a blood oath and still continue to fight side by side to this day.

LightningAcorns 09-25-2011 11:02 AM

>tank
>no tank abilities
The abilities have very little synergy, and I have no idea what he's even supposed to be. Is he a tank? No, he has no tanking or initiating abilities whatsoever. Not even his passive is worth focusing him for. Is he a support? Then why would he need his Q? Is he a pusher? I frankly see nothing that can remotely help him push, save for his Q. But does that mean that Nunu is a pusher? If you're going to make him a carry instead, then why would he need a heal, shield, and silence? He also has atrociously high base AD. A "tank" should not have that, or anywhere near that. The lore is also very "Mary Sue and M. Night Shyamalan put together".

LightningAcorns 09-25-2011 12:05 PM

So you changed the passive to Katarina's but with different numbers?

LightningAcorns 09-25-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partier (Hozzászólás 14937583)
i don't know katarnia's passive so i don't know

Voracity
Quote:

After a kill or an assist, Katarina gains 25 gold and her cooldowns are reduced by 15 seconds.

LightningAcorns 09-25-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partier (Hozzászólás 14937693)
cool would u rather hvae me change it so he heals 300 hp for every kill he gets instead

Because that's totally useful as a carry, right?

LightningAcorns 09-25-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partier (Hozzászólás 14943552)
besides the fact that he has no ult temporary besides the passive is there anything else u feel should b different lightningacorns

I don't know. Overall, he seems just really, really bland and has nothing that sets him apart from everyone else. If you can make an ultimate that works, I'll probably take some time to look into it.
Protip: A carry cannot be a fighter, and vice versa. It does not work that way. Just to let you know.
Protip 2: Electric Boogaloo: I don't know who thought that lore was a good idea. Either you remove that lore for now, or you change it to make it less ridiculous and out of character for everyone but Katarina.

LightningAcorns 09-25-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partier (Hozzászólás 14944307)
would this be a decent ult: jermany releases out all his anger gaining (30,45,50) attack dmg

Not really. Sounds like Master Yi's E, but worse.

LightningAcorns 09-25-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partier (Hozzászólás 14944427)
alright so i shouldn't have his ult increase ad just to make sure were on the same page

It's not that, it just seems very uninspired and unoriginal. It is Master Yi's E put into an ultimate ability, but worse because it's just flat AD instead of percentage. Think of some kind of ability that makes up for a downside of him, or something that boosts him more than just a single stat increase. I did not make your Champion, nor do I wish to work on this other than just critiquing, so you have to figure that out.

LightningAcorns 09-25-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partier (Hozzászólás 14944739)
does any existing champion that is avaiable have the new passive that i choose(passive: jermany gains armor pen for each percentage of his hp he has lost (by this i mean lets say jermany is fighting a neutral monster and he loses idk 20% of his hp he gains armor pen but if i heals after he loses the passive)

B. Olaf but with armor pen. Final answer.