League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   In-Game HUD Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   In-game Microphone talk function (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=12523)

skittle 09-18-2009 10:00 AM

In-game Microphone talk function
 
Let us talk to eachother ingame with our microphones.


This is a team-game so why not? Instead of typing while micro'ing our champs when we could just hold a button down and communicate vocally.

The function on HoN works perfectly so I don't believe it's impossible to implement it into the game. Yes I know this isn't HoN but the fact still remains that this is a teamgame and it is an essential to communicate.

09-18-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittle (Hozzászólás 129284)
Let us talk to eachother ingame with our microphones.


This is a team-game so why not? Instead of typing while micro'ing our champs when we could just hold a button down and communicate vocally.

The function on HoN works perfectly so I don't believe it's impossible to implement it into the game. Yes I know this isn't HoN but the fact still remains that this is a teamgame and it is an essential to communicate.


Very true... Plz implement this, so many of us will thank you dearly.

Best button would be Tab, so u dont have to move ur hands away from the skill buttons

Typing as gotten me killed or made me lose so much time, talk is the best option!

smallandchewy 09-18-2009 01:02 PM

I've said this before and i'll say it again. In-game voice chat makes public games 10x better.

Achenar 09-18-2009 02:17 PM

This would be brilliant, honestly. It's also a fairly obvious suggestion so I'm sure Riot's considered it - is there any official word on voicechat ingame?

Asymptote 09-18-2009 02:20 PM

This has been on my LoL wishlist for a while. I'm just too lazy to go through vent :/

09-18-2009 03:18 PM

sounds good. but i just use mumble or vent. for the time being.

aias 09-18-2009 05:03 PM

+1

09-18-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iOnzZ (Hozzászólás 130890)
sounds good. but i just use mumble or vent. for the time being.


Mumble isnt very popular yet its the best program out there

You must be french am i right :D?

For all who are curious, mumble = low resource usage on ur pc, less then Ts
Best audio quality: better then ventrilo and skype combined
0 lag when you talk and 0 delay on comunication

Its a french made free product and you can create servers for free

Give me some feedback on this thread about what u think about it :)

Enjoy

aias 09-18-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hmmer94 (Hozzászólás 131424)
Mumble isnt very popular yet its the best program out there

You must be french am i right :D?

For all who are curious, mumble = low resource usage on ur pc, less then Ts
Best audio quality: better then ventrilo and skype combined
0 lag when you talk and 0 delay on comunication

Its a french made free product and you can create servers for free

Give me some feedback on this thread about what u think about it :)

Enjoy

Rather not have to use an external application honestly.

Patyrn 09-18-2009 07:04 PM

I tried mumble on your recommendation, and my friend's voice is kind of broken up actually. Not seeing this awesome voice quality you speak of.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:11 PM.
12345 ... 7


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc