League of Legends Community
12345 ... 10

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [CHALLENGE] Cute...But Still Awkward...Champ Couples (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1243719)

Jaykoboy 09-16-2011 10:17 PM

[CHALLENGE] Cute...But Still Awkward...Champ Couples

Okay, this isn't so much a challenge as it is a poll. Who do you think would be the most awkward, but still relatively cute, couple in the league? You can come up with any pair, even something ridiculous as...I dunno, Kog'Maw and Morgana.

Anyways, to start off the ballots, I'm opening with Master Yi and Riven. Seriously, they're SO right for each other, but Riven slaughtered tons of Yi's kinsmen, and Yi has a slightly more balanced fighting style.

If you think that's about as awkward and cute as you can get, give me your thumbs. If you feel you can come up with something more A&C, post it, and see how many thumbs IT gets. Every month, I'll post who has the most thumbs at the end. Remember, a losing battle can always quickly turn the other way around, so don't worry if your couple is doing badly. They may get better very quickly.

Enjoy!

-Jaykoboy, the Dragon's Hero-

belthazor3457 09-16-2011 10:18 PM

Mundo, Pantheon, Rammus love triangle.

...what, straight only?

Karma and Talon?

Grimousetie 09-16-2011 10:26 PM

KENNEN AND TRISTANA

I love this pairing and I'm very disappointed that I can't seem to find any fanfiction or art of it anywhere!
I think it'd be cute because...well...is it not obvious? As for awkward, well, Teemo definitely has a thing for Tristana so yeah, there could be conflict there. But I love these two! My boyfriend and I play Kennen and Tristana respectively in game and they are just so cute for eachother!

HalcyonicAether 09-16-2011 10:41 PM

Okay...how about...Irelia & Riven for a Lesbian tense couple...but something even WORSE!...Lux and Swain!!!

Silverling 09-16-2011 10:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jax and.... Just about any female out there.

Though I think for full awkward it would be Jax and Soraka.

Attachment 274469

*Siiigh...* There I go putting too much effort into my posts again....

MarlboroDeadz 09-16-2011 11:30 PM

Cho' Gath and Sona

Baihu 09-17-2011 06:48 AM

I always imagined Sona potentially being the Yoko in Pentakill and cause Karthus, Mordekaiser, and Yorick to be in some sort of massive love square.

Jaykoboy 09-17-2011 07:21 AM

Wow, great entries so far! BTW, @Silverling, nice job on the Fan Art.

Cho'Gath and Sona? Yeah, that's rather awkward, partly because Sona can't talk, and partly because Cho'Gath might accidentaly try and eat her on one of the dates. :)

Sona could TOTALLY become a Yoko in Pentakill. I agree with you on that.

Lux and Swain? Yeah, that's awkward on SO many levels. I try to be careful around pre-made couples (i.e. Lux and Ezreal) but I don't mind that you stuck those two together.

Kennen and Tristana WOULD make a cute couple. And yeah, that not only would mess around with Teemo, but didn't you forget that Rumble named his mech after Tristana...more or less? Can you say 'Love Square?'

Karma and Talon...I can totally see them together, but I'm not so sure how it would be awkward. But if you think it can be, that's totally fine with me.

So many good entries already for one day!

If you like this, you might like my attempt at a seperate storyline I'm working on with champs I designed. It's called Reign of Light. If you want to find it really easily, search Pit and Umbra, just those two words. Besides this post, it'll be the only thing with those two words next to each other in them.

Enjoy!

-Jaykoboy, the Dragon's Hero-

FractalDactyl 09-17-2011 11:32 PM

How are Lux and Ezreal a "pre-made" couple? That doesn't make sense...

But I would definitely pair Caitlyn and Vayne or Nidalee and Udyr.

Pig Magus 09-17-2011 11:58 PM

Kog'maw and Anivia. Wingman Cho'gath.