League of Legends Community
12345 ... 9

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Special Champion Skin for 100+ wins using that champion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=116182)

Tipex 05-18-2010 03:15 AM

Special Champion Skin for 100+ wins using that champion

Not sure where to put this but I think you should be able to buy a special champion skin if you get 100+ win with a specific champion.

Just a little way to let everyone know "Wow, I've had a lot of success with this specific champion" and not just, I used riot points and unlocked a random skin I thought looked cool.

Tipex 05-18-2010 03:24 AM

Oh, and not to mention it encourages people to become well accustomed to that specific champion so they can earn the right to buy that "Special 100+ win champion skin", and really, I wouldn't mind buying some money on Riot points to help support the game, but there is nothing I want to buy.

On the other hand if Riot says, hey there is a way to separate yourself from everyone else with this "100+ Win Champion Skin" that you can "Earn" compared to simply just having money and buying it, you have to show that you've "earned" the right to buy this skin.

Just a thought, thanks!

devil1337 05-18-2010 04:35 AM

Yeah I think this is a great idea.

Swend5 05-18-2010 01:14 PM

I like it too. Of course this would mean that they would have to make 51 new skins.

devil1337 05-18-2010 01:58 PM

Not really. We could get one of the existing skins of our choice.

After all, 100 games with a single champion isn't something easy.

Swend5 05-18-2010 02:23 PM

The idea was that you would have a special skin so that everyone else could see that you had done 100+ wins with that champ. So yes, it means 51 new skins must be made.

devil1337 05-18-2010 11:17 PM

All I'm saying is that it doesn't have to be a special skin. Not even all the current heroes have skins, the new ones would take ages to make.

The options of unlocking a current skin is far more convenient than to make 51 new skins, don't you think?

jsdlol 05-19-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devil1337 (Hozzászólás 1336062)
All I'm saying is that it doesn't have to be a special skin. Not even all the current heroes have skins, the new ones would take ages to make.

The options of unlocking a current skin is far more convenient than to make 51 new skins, don't you think?

you don't get it

how would we be able to tell if they acquired the skin by winning the 100 games if it's a skin that's already attainable with RP?

Tipex 05-19-2010 06:41 AM

I think it would be far more enjoyable to be able to unlock a skin that requires some kind of "achievement" such as winning 100+ games with that champion, aside from simply having the funds to obtain a unique skin, which proves nothing of skin or knowledge with that champion.

It also adds a feeling of accomplishment and prestige to show off your new swag, compared to simply buying something anyone else can buy.

Once again, I wouldn't mind forking a few bucks to show off my new swag skin because of the time and effort it took me to win these games, and a way to show to other players that I "should" be well versed in using this specific champion. Compared to buying any available skin currently available, that proves nothing except, I spent some money to support the game.

Apollys 05-21-2010 08:29 AM

Yes I would really like this, whether the skins are unique to this achievement or just you unlock the other skin(s). It would be nice to have another way of getting skins than with RP; and 100 wins is a significant accomplishment.