League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 45

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Anyone Else Notice AOE Has Risen Since Talon Patch? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1154110)

DotaGodLoL 08-26-2011 05:27 AM

Anyone Else Notice AOE Has Risen Since Talon Patch?

EDIT: Red's PLEASE give us a timetable to fix this. This unbalances EVERYTHING.

All AOE spells have risen around 20% in AOE since the last patch.

Don't believe me? Try Teemo's shrooms, Cait's traps, hell even Javelin is hitting people who are not even near it.

Ran outside of Nunu's ult? Nope. Galio's ult hitting people noticeably away from the range.

I find it funny that major bugs like this don't require a hotfix but Yorick respawns a few times with a glitchy ult and THEN they remove him from play.

By the way good job fixing the Master Yi glitch....wait.

Care to spend those 5 million fixing your game?

EDIT:
Additional AOE bugs:
Brand Pillar
Swain Everything
Shaco's Boxes
Cait's Pillar
Annivia's EVERYTHING
Alistar's Pulverize
Cass's EVERYTHING
Blitz Ult and Hook (Try dodging now)
Leona's Ult is HUGE
Tower Range Increased? (Need Confirmation)
Well Range Increased SUBSTANTIALLY
Morde Broken
Annie COMPLETELY Broken
Fiddles Ult
Orianna is COMPLETELY Broken

EDIT: Thank you Riot for responding! If anyone can provide evidence for the above issues please throw them in this thread so Riot can properly fix the heroes.

Elan Tedronai 08-26-2011 05:29 AM

I didn't notice this but I did run past a Teemo shroom yesterday that I knew was there. I was nearly positive I was outside its normal range but it still exploded.

Forfeitish 08-26-2011 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DotaGodLoL (Hozzászólás 13497796)
All AOE spells have risen around 20% in AOE since the last patch.

Don't believe me? Try Teemo's shrooms, Cait's traps, hell even Javelin is hitting people who are not even near it.

Ran outside of Nunu's ult? Nope. Galio's ult hitting people noticeably away from the range.

I find it funny that major bugs like this don't require a hotfix but Yorick respawns a few times with a glitchy ult and THEN they remove him from play.

By the way good job fixing the Master Yi glitch....wait.

Care to spend those 5 million fixing your game?

Movement prediction lets laggy people land skillshots and AoE's if you're still in the radius client side of the person who used it. This could be your issue?

DirtyAardvark 08-26-2011 05:29 AM

I notice that Morde's cone is ridiculously huge in range now, and Brand's pillar hits you even when you aren't in it.

wesleyq 08-26-2011 05:32 AM

hmmm... i WAS being hit by very suspicious shots yesterday by cassiopeia... you may be on to something

TheFatalStorm 08-26-2011 05:32 AM

I kept getting hit by Nid spears when I was obviously behind creeps... Was almost afraid I'd lose lane to a wtfnerfed Nid.

DotaGodLoL 08-26-2011 05:32 AM

It happens with Karthus Q etc.

Literally every AOE spell is casting 20% radius larger. Try Lux, Jarvan, Morgana....

It's across the board, even HSGG got raped by a nunu ult he ran out of.

hydrogencar 08-26-2011 05:32 AM

Yes the AoE is definitely bugged/lagged, HotshotGG noticed it while streaming as well.

mapp 08-26-2011 05:33 AM

yesterday i was watching hotshotggs stream (lol X3) and he got hit by nunu ult after he flashed out... was clearly outside the circle

VoicesOnTheWind 08-26-2011 05:34 AM

This explains why I got raped mid by brands pillar....plus some failing haha.