League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Dominion Champs(possible) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1073280)

Irukanjia 08-09-2011 06:43 AM

Dominion Champs(possible)

Anyways, I was watching the vid on youtube and some champ selections came to mind.

The first team that came to mind was;

Singed/Mordekaiser
Nidalee/Teemo
Gragas/Amumu
Yi/Tryndamere
Annie/Brand

Basically I'd imagine a decent AP tank, ranged attacker, 2nd AP off-tank(gragas and amumu do massive damage early game anyway, plus both ultis disable the enemy), Attack speed/crit based champ like tryn or yi for mashing noobs, etc, and of course an AP nuke(Annie and brand chosen for stuns, their ultis and whatever else they have).

Not sure how it would work, but if death results in you having to sit out for a period of time, then being able to smash the enemy asap would be the most beneficial route to victory.

Both teams are reasonably well matched, both have plenty of CC(knocked airborne, stuns, slows, attack speed reduction) from lvl 1, all are reasonable 1v1 fighters(with the exception of Annie/Brand, and occasionally Singed). If there is fog of war still, Nidalees bush(brush?) traps could be useful in stopping the enemy asap(same for Teemo)

Other viable options imho would be Jax, Pantheon and Shaco(maybe, he is fast and could be good to collect quests if they only require 1 person).

Thoughts?

Tha Evol Geniuzz 08-09-2011 07:00 AM

i think it really all depends on the players and the tactics that are gonna work best will be found out once the game mode goes live i mean im sure a bunch of tanky dps goin around with a sona or a soraka will probaly dominate if sticking together and keeping all bases in order

but then again we dont know much about how the respawn timer will be working as far as if its going to be the same as SR or TT because if it is i can def see it being like another TT where people just run mid battle it out and then who ever is victor will just start capping out bases

also i have seen taht its since the more people u have channeling on one base the faster for u to cap then i can see team sticking together for faster caps and able to take over bases faster

Parasamgate 08-09-2011 07:10 AM

Yi seems viable for trash cleaning, but teamplay may be even more crucial for controlling points and everything else, so Yi may not be a *good* option.

Gragas, I like that, specially if using his ult to kick champions asses that are channeling. And nukes (annie, brand, etc) would be completely necessary, as always.

Tryn and amumu would be my choices, too.

Irukanjia 08-09-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parasamgate (Hozzászólás 12624109)
Yi seems viable for trash cleaning, but teamplay may be even more crucial for controlling points and everything else, so Yi may not be a *good* option.

Gragas, I like that, specially if using his ult to kick champions asses that are channeling. And nukes (annie, brand, etc) would be completely necessary, as always.

Tryn and amumu would be my choices, too.

I stuck tryn and yi one the teams because Tryn can cover a lot of ground quickly(plus PD's are almost always part of his build, if not always). And Yi, with his normal build of PD's and damage is super fast, so he can get around the map and stop channellers(you could replace him with Shaco, both are about equal to me). However, you'd probably need to either do huge damage early to stop dying so much, or you'd have to build stuff like frozen mallet(or the new frozen warhammer/whatever it will be called) to survive enough to be useful.

The nukes were picked because they have stuns, and Gragas was picked for his ulti and those long range barrels.

Maybe something like heimer, if attacking interrupts channelling and there is bush close maybe you could stick turrets there, or shaco boxes to buy more time to get there and stop them.

Fluffdelgato 08-09-2011 09:48 PM

i see eve and twitch rising. just do to the fact that they can stealth and capture turrets from under pplz noses. i see having yi twitch eve rammus and janna a good team. not for "group captures" but for spreading out quickly and claiming multiple spots and even if a whole team stops one guys theirs plenty more capturing.

also

yi= fast moving and quite good for ad
eve= fast 2+stealth= gettin spots with out them realizing what happened.
twitch= stealth not super fast but goin ad he can fend for himself
rammus= tanky plus fast if built with say force of nature and boots
janna=fast and support nice ult for giving ppl time to capture points while healing them

C00LST0RYBR0 09-04-2011 01:06 AM

Im going to main AP Yi on dominion. He will be so amazing.

Suika 09-04-2011 01:17 AM

just use all the gamebreakingly op champions and win every game lol

Ascendent 09-04-2011 09:31 AM

I'll probably use Gangplank a lot, just ult a point being taken lol.

C00LST0RYBR0 09-04-2011 09:34 AM

Karthus will also be very strong.

roran94 09-04-2011 10:09 PM

akali

akali will be amazing with her smokw bomb and spell vamp either for defending and for capturing