League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   @Riot - "All champions will be viable" - what about Nasus and Veigar? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1069979)

Dreampod 08-08-2011 12:36 PM

@Riot - "All champions will be viable" - what about Nasus and Veigar?

Nasus and Veigar are both weaker champions which is compensated for by the fact that they can farm using their Qs into absurd burst damage late game. Without the laning phase, fewer minions, and much less time how will these champions possibly be viable?

KalaVedaks 08-08-2011 02:56 PM

you forgot sion

Polaritie 08-08-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreampod (Hozzászólás 12587192)
Nasus and Veigar are both weaker champions which is compensated for by the fact that they can farm using their Qs into absurd burst damage late game. Without the laning phase, fewer minions, and much less time how will these champions possibly be viable?

Veigar can build up faster off champions - his Q gives him a constant, unlimited mini-Mejai's. He has a good stun too, so I see him being fine, especially when mobility is more important due to his stun's design.

Nasus however, I'm not so sure of. There are creeps, but... I dunno.

Croakies 08-08-2011 03:03 PM

They've been talking about messing with snowball type champs (Nasus, Veigar, Sion) to give better bases and less scaling from their Q's. Maybe this will be implemented before/with Dominion? If not, it's possible these champs could benefit from some of the new Dominion items to make them "more viable". We'll just have to wait and see...

Flak153 08-08-2011 03:03 PM

i don't like how riot is suddenly trying to balance all of their maps using the same numbers. balance only for summoners rift or balance them all individually. its impossible to balance one without putting imbalance on another.

inb4 they completely remove the abilities requiring farm from the game and replace with something generic

Silverbel 08-08-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalaVedaks (Hozzászólás 12593066)
you forgot sion

Sion's natural Enrage ability makes him very strong early. He actually slopes off lategame. He does gain toughness from kills, but thanks to his Ult he usually doesn't need it a whole lot in 2v2.

I think Sion will do really, really well in the new mode.

ASAP Rozay 08-08-2011 05:38 PM

This is a pretty good post. They are going to have to change Nasus' Q, I don't see anyother way around it.

Lunfi 08-08-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreampod (Hozzászólás 12587192)

Double stack on both Q on Dominion games. Do it!

BrotherCaine 08-08-2011 05:43 PM

I don't see the problems with having champions that are bad at some maps and good at others. Tryndamere can own a three but is useless at fives for example.

Herboss 08-08-2011 05:59 PM

Nasus is getting buffed but Vieg looks to be at a pretty big disadvantage. And maybe Sion.