Questions about Quests
Was just curious to see if a red would shed some light on some of these questions revolving around quests :)
All of these questions are assuming that quests just randomly pop up on your screen at any given time.
1) On average, how many quests are given to a team during the average 20minute game?
2) When Quests are given to teams, are the same quests given to both teams, or can each team have different quests?
3) Can one team have a quest and at that same time the other team does not have a quest?
4) Assuming the quests are not the same for both sides, Will one team know about the enemy team's Quest so they can do something to try and stop them from completing it?
5) Are there timers to complete these quests? Ex: Capture the bottom 2 control points within 5minutes of being given the quest.
6) What kind of rewards are there for completing quests? Why should players have a reason to go out of their way to complete the quests.
Maybe I am getting too excited about Dominion and it might be too early to answer some of these questions. Hopefully a red will come by in the thread and let us know so we don't have to wait and find out until its release :)
If anyone else has good questions about the quests in Dominion, i can edit my first post and add it to the list.
Thanks in advance! :)
Lets bump moar!
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:25 AM.|
(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc