League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   To all the crying people how say OP to all...READ (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=10620)

Blackwolf23 09-09-2009 08:06 AM

To all the crying people how say OP to all...READ

I hate people how talk about characters how are OP ...... well first of all look at the summoner lvl because it play the most important role in the game because you have a lot of runes that give u a lot of bonuses and masteries that do the same

Stop talking about OP and stop using the recommended weapons because they are not the best ........ its still a work in progress but u kinda ruin this game......

Nerdrage 09-09-2009 08:12 AM

I'm sorry, but there are heroes that need to be toned down. There are heroes that need to be improved. There are heroes that are just fine. Thats why we test, so we can give feedback to the devs in order to balance the game further and so it's fun and has the right to be called competitive.

This is Champion Feedback, not HEY LETS COMPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING. You should test and give hero feedback here, rather than make rather generic bashes at people who have opinions (whether they are valid or not) towards how the champion balance of the game is going.

ImaBastard 09-09-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackwolf23 (Hozzászólás 106772)
I hate people how talk about characters how are OP ......

Because in a beta they most certainly can't possibly be right.

Personally, I hate people that talk about the game as if it's a finished product.

klorinator 09-09-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackwolf23 (Hozzászólás 106772)
stop using the recommended weapons because they are not the best ........ its still a work in progress but u kinda ruin this game......

Recommended item builds help to speed up game play for new players or players who would be asking their team "What items should I get for this guy". Also I do think some of the recommended item builds are quite good, Sivir for instance has an excellent recommended item build. Also, you're an idiot.

Aknar 09-09-2009 09:44 AM

yeah it's true that the recommended items aren't the best build but those are just for new players,like klorinator said,when you start to play matchmaking games and you start getting good a this game then you could make your own best build for champions,for example a lifesteal item on sion at the start of the game completely negates the HP loss efect from his enrage skill starting from rank 2,even if the recommended items don't contian any lifestealers

GoldenTiger 09-09-2009 10:23 AM

ok recommended items sucks most of times no doubt about , if ur a new player do like a me , test out weapons in practices , find out ur perfect combination and enjoy , stop complaining about every hero being OP they are not , OP is simply what some1 says when they lag be3hind and get whooped . . . so in my defense chose ur hero then ur item set carefully . . . gl & hf

Aviseras 09-09-2009 10:36 AM

Every character is different, and thus some are more powerful than others. That's fine if one's going to win 60% of the time vs 40% of the other, but certain heroes are incredibly powerful and that needs to be addressed.

Just saying "Omg OP" is dumb, but if you have a reasoned, valid explanation then bringing it up helps balance the game out.

ArkhamHorror 09-09-2009 11:53 AM

Hey everyone, i just joined the community today ( with great joyce i must say).
First of all, sorry for my english, it's not perfect.

Being a beginner (AKA noob :P) i can't say much about this aurgument, cause i only tryed 3 champions, so take it lightly. As i could see btw, there are big differences between heroes, as it should be (a lot like DotA, wich i've been playing from years) and generally you can't talk about OP. There are Herokillers that can be very powerful with the right items, and the right team, and it's nonsense to try 1vs1 against them. The point is, it's normal that some heroes are better at herokilling than others, it's theyr role. It should change the way you approach them. =)

Best regards, gl hf.

Luclfer 09-09-2009 12:03 PM

To say that every champion in this game is balanced is either an act of ignorance or an attempt at trolling.

In all honesty with this much champion variety it is inevitable that you are going to have balancing issues because each champion will receive damage more heavily from certain abilities than others, and some will be crippled to a point beyond that of more resourceful champions.

That is not to dismiss the idea of "hero killers" "tanks" "support" Etc. but rather to say that while one hero killer may barely be able to keep up with other hero killers, others will far exceed their role by mowing down tanks,support, and hero killers alike many times all at once.

This is where the OP and Imba talk comes in, because simply put everyone has a weakness, and everything you can do some one can do better. As long as players vary in skill some champion will be OP for different reasons.

This has been another pointless thread by LOLcifer

BrainStein 09-09-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klorinator (Hozzászólás 106940)
Recommended item builds help to speed up game play for new players or players who would be asking their team "What items should I get for this guy". Also I do think some of the recommended item builds are quite good, Sivir for instance has an excellent recommended item build. Also, you're an idiot.

nuff said imo :x