League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   How can they say Dominion is new to the genre (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1057261)

shouldof 08-04-2011 02:54 PM

How can they say Dominion is new to the genre
 
okay so like i'm just curious how they can say that...

I know wow isn't the same genre and it's basically AB. Okay.

Excluding wow... like, even Demigod had 'capture the points' type play.

That's in this genre, no? Why lie?

Hethow 08-04-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shouldof (Hozzászólás 12434251)
okay so like i'm just curious how they can say that...

I know wow isn't the same genre and it's basically AB. Okay.

Excluding wow... like, even Demigod had 'capture the points' type play.

That's in this genre, no? Why lie?

"How can they say Dominion is new to the genre " you.

You counter your self pretty hard

Sephastrael 08-04-2011 02:55 PM

That's good, they are copying new sources now... anyone EVER played Unreal Tournament?

shouldof 08-04-2011 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hethow (Hozzászólás 12434300)
"How can they say Dominion is new to the genre " you.

You counter your self pretty hard

What?

ReLaTiviT 08-04-2011 02:56 PM

WOW isn't MOBA.

Neither is Demigod.

DarkRaiiin 08-04-2011 02:57 PM

Please go to Google and get the definition for "Genre."

You clearly don't know what it means.

shouldof 08-04-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReLaTiviT (Hozzászólás 12434337)
WOW isn't MOBA.

Neither is Demigod.

I know wow isn't a moba. Hence why I excluded it. Reading comprehension isn't a moba either -- but I suggest you go learn how to play with that.

Demigod is a moba, though. Wtf?

BadgerBarrage 08-04-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephastrael (Hozzászólás 12434308)
That's good, they are copying new sources now... anyone EVER played Unreal Tournament?

I still play 2k4, my favorite game ever.

DarakZx 08-04-2011 03:00 PM

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1055846 hope it coul help u that's the truth of Dominion

Andyvorld 08-04-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shouldof (Hozzászólás 12434414)
I know wow isn't a moba. Hence why I excluded it. Reading comprehension isn't a moba either -- but I suggest you go learn how to play with that.

Demigod is a moba, though. Wtf?

demigod is more focused on upgrading towers and minions to beat the opponent, thus its more like a tower defence/rts


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:14 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc