League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Seriously, just stop! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1056455)

Delmegar 08-04-2011 11:37 AM

Seriously, just stop!

Really, the second LoL makes any kind of announcement it seems many of you jump on the band wagon to bash it into oblivion, find the flaws; I thought of it, it isn't what I want, it's not unique, the map ig dumb, it took to long. Blah blah blah.

Riot is providing us with a very fun, interactive. free to play game that is of good quality and is constantly updating it one way or another. Something MANY companies are not good at or don't bother to do.

You get a new champion twice a month give or take. A Journal of Justice that provides some story into the LoL world. They provide a map that few expected with a whole new game mode. And yet, all I really notice are complaints. Why? Give them a break.

If you don't like LoL don't play the game. For me, I enjoy it thoroughly from the beginning to now. I was happy with Twisted Treeline, Summoner's Rift, nearly every JoJ, nearly every Champion and I cannot wait to see more of any of these things.

So how about you sit back and enjoy for once?

soofwongagooglio 08-04-2011 11:38 AM

Ass kisser

CaffeineJunky 08-04-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soofwongagooglio (Hozzászólás 12425041)
Ass kisser

u jellus?

Integrity 08-04-2011 11:40 AM

Take off your DS lips cause no one cares about you.... The fact is RIOT makes more money than any other game out right now. Their FTP model with micro transactions is being copied all over the world now because of how loaded they have become. For instance if a game released by valve TF2 became FTP it was because the game was stagnant and no one was purchasing. Making it FTP again grew the community ten fold and also the income. Wanna know why a certain tournament can be sponsored for a ridiculous amount of money??? TF2 lol...

Edit: In short because the game is "free" doesn't mean they can be relaxed on their releases. 15million players is huge and deserves a LARGER team working on the game.

soofwongagooglio 08-04-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaffeineJunky (Hozzászólás 12425073)
u jellus?

Nah I just think this is the most pointless thread ever made

BTW your moms stomach is made of jellow

Delmegar 08-04-2011 11:52 AM

Are you ****ing serious? Because you must be one of the people who wanna tear the game down and ***** about everything just because you can. The game is great and I'm not kissing ass. Why break it down if you play it? If you have to do that then play something else, you moron.

Pointless? Where in lie the pointless in this thread? The point was that people like you feel the need to tear Riot's LoL down because you don't like something, you want attention or because you're jealous you can't be them. Idiot. A new map and game mode is exactly what you all asked for and now that it is in on the brink of arrival, guess what, you COMPLAIN!

The Uprising 08-04-2011 11:56 AM

most people are quite happy with it, I don't know what you are talking about? But I am hipster so I must hate.

Delmegar 08-04-2011 12:01 PM

If you read through threads, most of the creators point at the flaws and immediately go to it. It's in lore forum as well.

Saeton 08-04-2011 12:07 PM

+1. In all reality, most people on these forums are teens looking to be cool. Trolling is how they think accomplishes this goal. I think riot has done a great job, and that dominion will bring a game mode in that will seperate the casuals from the more serious players. Because of this, Solo Q won't be as much of a nightmare, and riot can continue expanding and get the best of both worlds by having their "competitive" map and their "casuals" map.

Delmegar 08-04-2011 12:09 PM

thank you. I mean Riot gives the people what they want and people either want it immediately or complain once they get it.

The reality is that people don't know what they want or they don't care that it was given to them. Riot asks nothing in return and they've built an amazing game. Yet, the majority of feedback is negative.