League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   corki is op and needs nerf (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1041673)

little black b0y 07-30-2011 09:29 PM

corki is op and needs nerf

nerf corki plz, he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo op. he's finally not able to kill anyone, more nerf plz.

also buff trynd plz

kavinh the third 07-30-2011 09:38 PM

i can't tell if he's sarcastic or really saying that especially when he said he's so op he can't kill anyone.

little black b0y 07-30-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kavinh the third (Hozzászólás 12246827)
i can't tell if he's sarcastic or really saying that especially when he said he's so op he can't kill anyone.

bieng sarcastic. -____________-

Maruset 07-30-2011 09:41 PM

I occasionally see people comment on him having insane damage, but I've never seen it and I personally haven't managed to do well with him, so idk,

little black b0y 07-30-2011 09:43 PM

Before he use to be the best AD carry, now he's just as bad as Evelyn

Randyland 07-30-2011 11:22 PM

i will say he wasnt spammed as much as gp, trynd, vain, and leona. i hardly see corki. this must be a rank ordeal or something becuase hes never in norm games that i play. plus i really think riot should had focused more on other champs than corki.

ActuallyMellow 07-30-2011 11:29 PM

This is a long overdue dreamhack nerf because the pro players are good enough to get the best out of champions and since they're the only games riot pays close attention too they just nerf accordingly even though they don't notice that no matter what they do to champions theres always going to be someone using a champion in that certain way over and over and over.... until all champions are going to get ****ed up and we're off to Dota2

Randyland 07-30-2011 11:37 PM

@xtva could that be why riot is remaking champs, their abilities. so that people cant do that over and over again thing.

ActuallyMellow 07-30-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zek verb (Hozzászólás 12250756)
@xtva could that be why riot is remaking champs, their abilities. so that people cant do that over and over again thing.

Yes because that will stop them... Why nerf corki? Because they saw it in a game or because theres 50 threads in the forums complaining? I haven't seen a corki is op or corki is unbalanced thread in a very very long time. They did it because they feel that he is a better choice of a ranged carry than every other ranged carry besides Ashe... At the moment i believe they want to balance the choices of ranged carries meaning the "must picks" and the "don't picks" so that picking one ranged carry is the same as if they picked any other ranged carry... Although they're starting in the worst place, they should be bringing the others closer to corki and ashe not bringing corki and ashe down to the others. It will make people that played those champions rethink and probably pick others like tanky dps then we're back at the starting place... and the cycle continues. After that comes mages, Won't that be fun! Last time the cycle went there look what happened to Ryze... Id be surprised if he was the face of Season 2...

Ręflex 07-31-2011 12:56 AM

lol last patch corki was a bit de buffed