League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Wukong's Ulti rework? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1041629)

ofWZE2OG4VeJXkRT 07-30-2011 10:12 PM

Wukong's Ulti rework?

Everyone has already said it: Wukong has too little CC. What everyone has also said is that a second knock-up on his ultimate would be just great. And I agree with that.

After I've seen the champion spotlight for this champion, the moment where Monkey King lengthens his Bō... how about making Wukong putting the staff in the ground, rising it up to the sky (as visible in the spotlight), climbing it and remaining there for let's say ~3 seconds (gaining a tad wider vision than normally, having time to look around), attacking from the sky afterwards with his long Bō in a line (since it's so wide) with a short stun duration, then shortening it in an instant and still spinning around (as it is now), perhaps for a shorter duration and still with 1 knock-up?

Just an idea o.O.

Whorses 07-30-2011 10:18 PM

This wasn't helpful Cryohex. Monkeyking is fine. He's a physical nuke assassin. He has adequate CC to get his job done. Also, your idea is ****ing ridiculous.

Whorses 07-30-2011 10:19 PM

Ridiculous in a not good way.

ofWZE2OG4VeJXkRT 07-30-2011 11:24 PM

Lulz, oh well.

He is pretty fine indeed, but has to have his Q fixed. The fixed damage from that skill alone should shut down most champs pretty fast.

Thanks for your opinion. I hope that the '****ing ridiculous' was typed without much hate - we should all value our health <3

WatchTheTime 07-30-2011 11:30 PM

Why does everyone try to make the monkey get closer and closer to an OP level. He is fine where he is.

Hiclic 07-31-2011 12:15 AM

Knockups are one of the most powerful CC's in the game because there is no counter for them. They also fulfill the same function as snares, stuns, and silences. This is generally with a shorter duration. Wukong has this in an AoE. I wouldn't complain about it. He's very well off.

ActuallyMellow 07-31-2011 12:20 AM

Crushing blow's debuff lasts idk how long but if monkey king attacks an enemy with the debuff crushing blow's cooldown is reduced by 1 second.

Revenith 07-31-2011 02:36 AM

not a good idea =/ just seems odd

and most people who say wukong is fine simply arnt comparing him to other champs of his degree...also wukong isnt a assasin hes a fighter who is actually squishier then most assasins ...the only other champ that has such low def early game stats that i can even compare him to is jax

if u compare him to every other figher in game over half of them either are beefy dps with viable tank specs (jarvan-garen-mundo to some degree) or have some sort of regen tactic IE a heal or life steal ability to help them sustain themselves in lane or to help them jungle ( brolaf/ww/yi/Ren/Trynd/lee/irelia/noc./GP..could go on also all but brolaf gp and ww have more CC then wukong)

so when ur saying "hes fine" u should really first look how he stacks up to current champs then keep in mind these other champs that do wukongs job but better with better laning phases and jungling are IP wise cheaper then him (sept for Ren noc and irelia from the ones ive listed) its pretty silly how weak he actually is in comparison

redlightman 07-31-2011 02:46 AM

Not every champion needs to be loaded with CC.

A Rusty Plunger 07-31-2011 03:50 AM

the only problem i see with wukong is that his ult is too weak... even garens spin is stronger than wukongs ult, its his ultimate for crying out loud and all its good for is a knock up. you would do more damage in a team fight if you tap your ultimate on and off just for the knock up, then fight normally, rather than staying in your ult.