League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   "Actually get some more kills than me before you give me advice" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1008080)

Wolf Un1t 07-23-2011 12:25 PM

"Actually get some more kills than me before you give me advice"

Man, oh man nothing pisses me off more than a fed yi on my team saying that to me after he went into the enemy jungle alone without his team, and got ganked, and letting him know after that this is late game and we should probably stick together unless they are down and we can push. How can you get more kills than a fed yi who is outputting more damage for a tank to get the last hit on a champ? Using that you have more kills or a better KDR is just plain pathetic to ignore friendly advice.

EDIT: I think I forgot to mention something in this post, the title of this thread is what yi said to me after I told him not to wonder off without his team in enemy territory. But smart people should figure this out by reading the post rather than just the title.

1 800 SOLO QUEUE 07-23-2011 12:29 PM

This post seems a little redundant. Are you asking how to get more kills than a fed Yi? Or are you just angry that you ran into one of the hundreds of Fed Yis that thinks he's a hot shot?

Wolf Un1t 07-23-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothing Availabl (Hozzászólás 11876833)
This post seems a little redundant. Are you asking how to get more kills than a fed Yi? Or are you just angry that you ran into one of the hundreds of Fed Yis that thinks he's a hot shot?

The second

Cathryes 07-23-2011 11:12 PM

The second part is also redundant..dont all yi think they are hot shots?

:)

Conewicci 07-24-2011 12:33 AM

Why are people downvoting this? ._. It's makes complete sense to get mad that someone says something as dumb as that.

Wolf Un1t 07-24-2011 12:39 AM

Yes I am getting downvoted? So that means that you people agree with the fact that I have to have 21 kills with a malphite/rammus compared to a yi with 20 kills to give him some friendly adivce? Are the yi's reading this thread? I'm sorry if this sounds redundant but I don't really have the best of luck with this search mechanism

Etherimp 07-24-2011 12:43 AM

I'm playing Anivia.. I dominate mid. Jungling Yi dies 2 times because he can't take blue at level 1 without help, but no one helps him so he doesn't have the brains to start somewhere else, or lane for a while... He then insists (after 13 deaths on his part), that *I* should have had Magic resist. Keep in mind... I had Catalyst->Rod of Ages and I was 2 shotting all of their carries with stacks on Mejais and Rabbadons, working into a voidstaff..

But the reason we lost is because our AP carry didn't have magic resist. Had nothing to do with Yi feeding or Leona thinking it was 1v5.

Wolf Un1t 07-24-2011 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etherimp (Hozzászólás 11899997)
I'm playing Anivia.. I dominate mid. Jungling Yi dies 2 times because he can't take blue at level 1 without help, but no one helps him so he doesn't have the brains to start somewhere else, or lane for a while... He then insists (after 13 deaths on his part), that *I* should have had Magic resist. Keep in mind... I had Catalyst->Rod of Ages and I was 2 shotting all of their carries with stacks on Mejais and Rabbadons, working into a voidstaff..

But the reason we lost is because our AP carry didn't have magic resist. Had nothing to do with Yi feeding or Leona thinking it was 1v5.

So you are trying to say that this apparently weird yi is giving you good helpful advice to help you win? If you agree with me then why did you downvote me?

Etherimp 07-24-2011 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comatose94 (Hozzászólás 11900058)
So you are trying to say that this apparently weird yi is giving you good helpful advice to help you win? If you agree with me then why did you downvote me?

No. I am saying that he was being stupid for suggesting that the reason our team was losing was because our AP Carry (Me!) who was actually contributing and NOT feeding the opposing team should have had Magic Resist.

Also, I didn't downvote you. I just thought this was the place people came to complain about horrible Yi players.

Wolf Un1t 07-24-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etherimp (Hozzászólás 11900191)
No. I am saying that he was being stupid for suggesting that the reason our team was losing was because our AP Carry (Me!) who was actually contributing and NOT feeding the opposing team should have had Magic Resist.

Also, I didn't downvote you. I just thought this was the place people came to complain about horrible Yi players.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know we switched the topic to the other way around :/

Yes, I agree that there are some baddies who give horrible advice, but people who play tanks and get no love for having 33 assists, and everyone else agreeing with that yi saying "he has a point" and "assists mean nothing you ****** IMO"