League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Are you satisfied with Riot currently? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1001635)

Teodorooo 07-21-2011 04:15 PM

---[POLL]--- Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

1 Attachment(s)
As of right now, are you satisfied with Riot's current state. Just be honest and rate Riot, since I see a lot of threads either stating players are going to quit or that players are grateful for Riot providing their services.

This is just an impartial statistic and I hope it generates enough attention for Riot to see how their community responds

Edit: It would also help others and I'm sure Riot to leave a brief reason explaining why you voted how you voted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotMontag (Hozzászólás 11829460)
Keep voting, by the way. We do pay attention to stuff like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jozrael (Hozzászólás 11833921)
Indeed. I particularly like the construction of the title, options, and body. One of the most statistically-relevant polls I've seen on these boards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotRara (Hozzászólás 11836249)
I'm excited to read this (Yes, I'll be reading every post).

Keep them coming! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentX91 (Hozzászólás 11851523)
A lot of comments about server instability / downtime...

We have some of the best people in the industry working on fixing issues. A lot of people involved (in all aspects of the company) pull 12+ hour days 7 days a week (some much longer) to make the experience better.

For those not familiar, the EU split was a big milestone for Riot - changes like that take a long time to implement. In general we want to get the right pieces in place before making big announcements.

One of the coolest things about working for Riot for me - I've never worked at a place where the company is so focused on its players. We're players too, not corporate suits, so we feel your frustrations and share your excitement about things to come.

Hang in there... I guarantee you that right now there are guys huddled around computers planning, coding, and building fixes. There's sooo much cool stuff coming your way. And with that, I'm back to work. :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotMontag (Hozzászólás 11869003)
Thanks very much for all your answers.

I'm making a point to track the progress of the poll as it continues, so please continue answering, especially if you want to clarify your vote.

LAST EDIT: Vegeta! How many votes do we have?!

Sabnitron 07-21-2011 04:17 PM

Oh, totally.

yCoRrUpT 07-21-2011 04:18 PM

Short answer, no.
Long answer: tl;dr no.

Teodorooo 07-21-2011 04:18 PM

Shameless bump. FOR STATISTICAL INFORMATION!!!!

Teodorooo 07-21-2011 04:19 PM

Maybe some short responses as to how your voting would help as well.

Astrartea 07-21-2011 04:19 PM

Yes. I still haven't played a game which didn't suffer downtimes or delays of content, their game is fun, it's free, I have no reason to be dissatisfied.

Cardmaster 07-21-2011 04:20 PM

I wish there were less Xin Zhao, Tryndmere, Master Yi, Annie, and bad Anivia's. That is all.

Heartlis 07-21-2011 04:20 PM

Id give them a C- : Theres alot to like but there is too much overbuffing/overnerfing, the server issues are becoming harder to forgive, and the current pricing levels arent really sustainable.

Teodorooo 07-21-2011 04:22 PM

moar votes please...

Teodorooo 07-21-2011 04:24 PM

bump to keep in front pagee